Friday, January 8, 2016

Evil Returns

>.<
I knew it was going to happen.
Desperately hoped it wouldn't.
But happen it did.

I sold a parakeet a little over two weeks ago.
That was pure evil.
It bit me hard enough to draw blood.
Made my hand ache for days afterwards.
And would attack me even if I wasn't trying to catch it.

>.<
And it got returned.

Because of my coworker.
Who talked to the woman,
and mentioned that birds with different shaped beaks shouldn't be in the same cage together.
As one can pick on the other and cause harm.

I hadn't known that.
So I'd okayed it that she got the parakeets.
Mostly because the woman had a giant aviary full of birds.
So I thought enough space would mean they'd be fine together.

Apparently the parakeets that she bought have kicked the finches out of their nests, and are bothering the doves and their little egg.
Which is worrying her.

And so.
She returned them.

I wanted nothing to do with the evil bird.
So I tried to get my coworker to deal with the return and isolation (to make sure the birds are actually okay before we sell them again.)
She did the return.
But my manager ruined my plan.
By having my coworker cover register after she finished the return.
Which meant....I had to deal with the isolating part.
The catching the bird part.

No big surprise.
That bird's beak is still pointy. >.<
Ow!
At least I was wearing gloves so it didn't draw blood.
but I hope that it gets sold before I get back from my vacation.
Because I really really don't want to have to deal with the spawn of Satan again.

Guess we'll see. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment