Saturday, January 30, 2016

Onto Lunch

It always seems to get the busiest when you try to go on lunch.
Which, today, didn't look like it was going to happen.
It had actually slowed down a bit when I was finally able to go take my lunch.
-Because I finally had a second coworker come into the dept to be able to cover me.
Yay.

But.
Like all good things.
They're delayed. >.<

I was nearly to the break room, about to clock out for lunch.
Unfortunately, the clock out area is right by our cat adoptions area.

And as I was heading to finally get food.
I was waylaid by my manager and greenie coworker.
Who wanted me to help a customer out with deciding if they wanted a cat or not.
Because they were interested in was a bit sneezy.
So they weren't sure if they wanted to adopt it or not.

So I spent some time talking over the pros and cons with them.
And they decided to think it over.
But before I could get away....
I ended up getting stopped...
Three more times.
By people wanting to see other cats.

So I ended up being delayed by like half an hour.
Which meant I wasn't able to take lunch until 2 hours before I was off.
Boy was I glad to sit down and get away from customers for a second.

In the end, we ended up adopting out three kitty cats today. :) Yay for them getting forever homes!


-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment