Monday, January 25, 2016

Skidding About

I need new work shoes.
I mean. I've been wearing the same pair for like....I have no idea.
At least a year and a half. Maybe two years?
I know it's only my second set of shoes for work.

And I'm feeling their age recently.
Mostly because I've worn the tread away on the bottom of the shoe.
So I don't have a lot of grip when walking around.

Which isn't really bad.
Except.
I work at a PetStore.
In the Fish department.

Which means, there's a lot of water on the ground.
From dishes,
From spilt water,
From catching fish.

Soo if I'm not careful.
I end up slipping about.

Luckily I'm careful.

But really...
I need to go get new shoes.
Ones with tread.
Ones where I confidently run (actually run) to the back of the store for a customer.
Without worrying about slipping.

Yah...
I need to get on that.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment