Thursday, January 28, 2016

Peekaboo

I hate spiders.
Because they can appear out of nowhere.
Literally.
They just appear!

I'd just pulled a chart off the wall in a back room.
To write down some things.
And as I put it back.
My eyes happened to stray to the nearby wall.

And there it was.
A GINORMOUS creepy harvester spider.

It was like the size of the palm of my hand.
Something that definitely wouldn't be missed.

Yet.
Until that moment.
I had missed it!

You can't tell me it doesn't appear out of nothing!
Because that's what the spider did.
Just appeared!

Oh. I did not like that.
But I'm not one to just smash the creature if its not bothering me.
>.< Though scaring me could be considered bothering me......

I just left it where it was.
Because more than likely I would try to squish it, it would jump and land on my hand, and then bite me before I could fling it off.
(yes. I did consider this chain of events to actually happen.)

But I apparently turned my back on it one too many times as I filled out different charts for different animals.

Because I turned back to the spider.
And it was gone!

Cue every hair standing up on my body.
WHERE DID IT GO?!
WHERE IS IT?!
IS IT ON ME?!

No, the spider had just climbed down out of immediate sight.
Which didn't help at all.
Because that thing moved fast.

So I quickly finished my tasks and left that room as soon as possible.

>.<
I'm fully expecting it to attack me the next time I go in.
Though more than likely its crawled back into its hideyhole.
Where I hope it stays forever. And never comes out to bother me again.

-Sarnic Dirchi

3 comments:

  1. If you watched Spiderman as a kid, you wouldn't be afraid of spiders. Well, that's my opinion anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never said I was afraid of them. I said I don't like them. I've seen all the Spiderman movies. Love them. Doesn't mean I have to like spiders in real life though. I Hate the creepy way spiders move. Their legs just give me the heebiejeebies

      Delete
    2. I see. Haha. It's funny when you say heebiejeebies. I don't know why, though.

      Delete