Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Before We're Open

>.<
I really don't like customers that call the store before we open.
Especially if they call waaaay before we open!!
Like two hours before we open.

Honestly.
Our grooming department may be open two hours before the main store opens.
But that doesn't mean that the main store is open for taking calls of customers.

Honestly.
I have to wonder why those customers are even awake at that hour.

Or why they're calling about Guinea Pigs, or Fish or whatever at that early hour.

In either case.
It's annoying.
And I really wish I could tell them to 'call back' later.

I probably will if they ask for the 'expert' of this section. And tell them to call back when we're open.

In any case.
Customers should really look at the hours of the store before they call.
Because I don't know of many stores that are open at 7 or 8 in the morning. If any at all.

*shakes head*
Just because they're awake doesn't mean the store is open....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment