Saturday, July 9, 2016

No Shoes? Why?

Alright, I'm a big fan of bare feet.
I'd literally go everywhere barefoot if I could.

But I don't.
For many obvious reasons.

Even in areas where I could go barefoot....I'm not sure I'd want to....

One of those being work.
I mean, It's a pet store.
Where we allow people to bring their pets in with them to the store.

So walking around there barefoot....
Doesn't seem like the best of ideas.
Because...we do our best to keep our floors clean,
Like literally we have a guy who comes in every morning to clean those floors.
But dogs come in after that point....
So walking around barefoot.
Just seems rather hazardous when you don't know what your foot will encounter....

Yet,
Today, I had a crew of young kids all come in.
In their swimming suits, obviously just from the pool.
And they were totally barefoot!
Running all over the store!

*shakes head*

With not a parent in sight. *exhales*
I hope they didn't encounter anything besides fish water on the floor....

That would be a smelly surprise otherwise.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment