Thursday, July 7, 2016

Tossed on the Ground

I was pulling out of work, ready to head home.
And I looked towards the front of the store.
Where I could see a customer putting stuff in his car.
His wife sitting in the passenger seat, waiting for him to finish up.

I wasn't going to think much of it.
Except this white-haired gentleman.

Took an empty cardboard box.
Which he'd been using to carry whatever he'd bought.
And he just tossed it on the ground.
On the wide sidewalk path leading up to the front doors of the store.
Just threw the box there.
Didn't even make an effort to walk the six feet to the garbage can on the other side of the store to place it there.
He just tossed it on the ground by his car.
And then left.

Oooooo
It irritated me.
I mean....
Seriously?!
The old man should know well enough to Not. Litter.
To not expect his mother to come up behind him and clean up his mess.
Why in the world would he just do that?
-He's probably using the excuse he's 'old and can't get around as easily.'
But really?
Really?

Take responsibility and throw away your trash!!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment