Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Wait Your Turn

As it usually happens.
We had a rush hit,
Just when I was the only person available in the department.
As my backups were....backing up elsewhere in the store, doing cat adoptions, covering the registers, etc.

Basically. No help at all.
And I had a rush of customers.

All wanting fish and crickets and more fish.

I called for backup, but none was coming.

In any case,
I was in the middle of helping the rush.
When this woman comes up to me,
One of our fish catcher cans in hand, a large bag already placed inside of it.

And she asked me with a smile. "So I can catch my own fish right?"

Umm.
No.

I have no idea what gave her that idea in the first place. o.O
I mean, none of the other customers were catching their fish.
None of the other customers had catch cans in their hands, or empty bags.

No, I think she just wanted to get in and out as quickly as possible.
Which wasn't going to happen.
We can't have customers catching their own fish.

So I told her to wait.
And when I was done helping the current customers, I helped them get their goldfish.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment