Saturday, September 24, 2016

Don't Eat That!!

Boys are weird.
My coworker guys are weird.

So I was sitting in the break room, on break.
When one of our new coworkers comes into the room to also be on break.

And after a bit he gets up and starts going through our fridge there, just to see what random stuff is in there I suppose.
And he happened to see some of the readywhip cream things that you put on icecream, that we got who knows when for...well whenever we have ice cream parties.

Well, he examined the dates on them and apparently they'd expired like a year ago. O.o

Shows you how often we clean out our fridge. lol.

So he took the canisters and I thought he was going to just throw them away.
But then I hear this odd sound...
Like he was actually spraying out the cream.

I looked up from my phone,
And that's exactly what he was doing.
Spraying out the cream from the canister....
Into his mouth.

()_()
WHAT ARE YOU DOING CRAZY PERSON DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!?!!?

*shakes head*
I actually don't know when or if whip cream expires...
but apparently even though it was old, it still tasted good to my coworker.

Crazy.

If he's sick tomorrow, I will know exactly why he is.
Because he ate that cream stuff.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment