Sunday, October 9, 2016

Escaped Again

It seems to be the week for snakes escaping.

As tonight, I had to come into work to do an Annual Animal Count.
You know...where we basically 'set the record straight.'
Reset the system, start from zero.

You get the idea.

Well, as I was going through and counting our reptiles, I came to the corn snakes.
We should have had three in there, as last I saw we had three....

But as I was searching the bedding for them.
My coworker came up saying. "Oh I sold the last one."

.... last one?
By the paper I had in my hands, I should have had at least two more in that cage.

But two more weren't to be found anywhere. :(

Somehow, they'd escaped the cage.

But I don't know when that would have happened....
I don't even know if they were all in place when we did the bedding change for the cage earlier in the week because I wasn't the one to clean the cages.
So they could have been gone longer than a day.
Either accidentally thrown away.
Or loose somewhere in the store.

*exhales*

No idea what is up with the snakes in our store.
First the milksnake
Now the cornsnakes.
What's next? Our Pythons??
I hope not.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment