Saturday, October 1, 2016

Time At The Job

For some reason, the past couple of days. I feel like customers have been commenting about how long I've worked at Starsmet.

It's just little comments like:
"You've been here a while."
"Still here I see."
"Wow, you must have been here for a bit."

Things like that.
One guy was like "It's really good to still see you around, that you've stuck to this job."

lol.

Yah, I suppose when it comes to a retail job....it's odd to stay longer than a year...most the time it's odd to stay longer than six months....

But I've been at my job for 4 years.

lol. Basically I'm ancient when it comes to retail years. ;) haha.

But hey.
If I like the job.
Why not stick around? lol

It gives me experience and knowledge to help customers.
And the longer I stay the more I know. lol. :)

So yah.
Customers have been commenting that I'm always around.
But I feel that that's a good thing.
Because if they see me always around.
They know I'm around.
Therefore I should know a lot.
Which in most cases I do. :)

So all in all.
It's a good thing to stick around. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment