Thursday, October 13, 2016

Manic Energy

You ever encounter those people where you just think to yourself: "Something's wrong with you?"

Yah.
I get that every now and then at work.
With customers.
Who are acting weird.

Today.
I had one of those weird customers.

Her entire vibe was off putting from the moment I laid eyes on her.

As she walked past me, almost without seeing me.
I should have stayed silent and let her continue on to another coworker.
But I didn't.
I asked if I could help her.

And she turned to me with those crazed eyes people have sometimes.
Where they're open just a bit too wide and don't blink as often as they should have.

She was in a neck brace as well, which screamed injury.
So I had to wonder if she was drugged up a bit from that.

In any case.

Talking to her was one of the more tense encounters I've had recently from customers.
Not in a bad way.

But just the energy she was giving off.
It was like she was a radiating sun or whatever.

Standing there.
Swaying from side to side as she spoke.
Staring at me with those too wide eyes.
Asking too many questions.

*shudders*

I couldn't wait to get away from her and her maniac energy.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment