Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Take It Back

Often at work, there tends to be a trend with the customers during my shifts.

Like suddenly everyone wants birds.
Or everyone wants fish.
Or everyone's looking for a particular type of sand.

Things like that.

Well today's trend....

Seemed to be phone calls relating to returning animals. *shakes head*

I had someone call asking if they could return a cat they had adopted from us a while ago because it wasn't getting along with their cat.
-Which, if they read the paperwork they filled out, they'd have realized that we don't accept back animals that have been adopted. They have to go through the adoption group in order to return their animals, not through us.

I had another person call looking to see if they could come to the store to adopt out their dog that they no longer could keep.
-And I had to explain to them that we don't do adoptions, our adoption partners do the adoptions so they'd have to go through them.

I also had a person call about some fish he purchased over the weekend that weren't getting along with his other fish. Asking if we accepted them back.
-So I gladly told him about our return policy -as he was within it- and said he could bring the fish back right away.

In any case.

I don't know what it was about today but apparently it was a 'give up your pets' sort of day....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment