Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Who's Decision?

I wonder who really wanted the pet.....

So, towards the end of my shift.
I had a guy and girl come into the store.
Looking into getting a reptile.

As the girl remembered having them when she was younger and wanted one.
And I guess the guy was really into it as well.

He was all set for a Chinese Water Dragon.
Pamphlet and everything in hand.

But as I explained that no, he couldn't stick the water dragon in a 10 gallon tank.
And no we didn't sell starter kits for water dragons.
And yah, they were a bit more high maintenance.

They began to look at other options.
Which landed us at the Bearded Dragons.
Which are a bit easier to take care of than Chinese Water Dragons.

Still.
The guy was indecisive.
Unsure if he wanted to totally switch from Chinese to Bearded.

He kept saying. "I think we should wait and think about it."

But the girl.
She wasn't having it.
She wanted a reptile and she wanted it today!

I'd thought that they were going to stick with the guy's plan and wait.....
But nope.

They came back to me a bit later saying that they wanted the Bearded Dragon.

I guess the girl strong armed the guy into making that decision.

*shakes head*

I wonder how that's all going to end up....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment