Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Fish

Gotta love it when coworkers misunderstand me lol.

So me and my coworker were at the fish wall.
I was working on cleaning the tanks,
while they were working on counting the fish.

And my coworker noticed that a fish wasn't doing too well.
-Fins had been chewed away.
-It happens in some of our more aggressive tanks where one fish becomes an aggressor to everyone else.

And my coworker was like "What do we do with it?"
And I'm pretty sure that I said something along the lines of "If it's alive, go isolate it, if it's dead toss it."
-As we have a tank where we can place injured/sick fish until they get better.

But for some reason, all my coworker heard was "Toss it."
O.o
So I watched him scoop out the fish and go to the trash can and toss it in.
And I was like "Was it dead?"
"No."
"Then why did you throw it away?"
"Didn't you say to toss it!"
"No, I said to isolate it!"

lol
Which cued a frantic dash to get a cup of water and go rescue the poor fish from the trash.
Luckily it survived that so it could go be placed in the iso tank.

lol *shakes head*
Still not sure why he thought I'd actually say to throw a live fish away.
We must have both been tired or something.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment