Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hold the Dog

I don't often venture into the vet side of the store.
Usually only if I have an injured animal that needs to be looked at.
So it was a surprise to see one of the vet techs coming out to the main part of the store.

He laid eyes on me, and asked if I was busy.
I wasn't at that time, it was slow without any customers. So I said I wasn't.

He needed some help.
As he needed to get some sort of sample from one of the doggies in the back. Draw blood or something.
But he was currently the only one there.
And the dog itself was feisty. Making it difficult to juggle the pup and the needle.
So he needed a hand.

Wondering if I was about to be seriously injured by a dog.
I followed him into the back.
Thankfully, he chose to place a muzzle on the pup so I had no risk of being bitten. Yay. :) lol

In any case all I had to do was hold the pup for ten seconds to keep him from wriggling too much.
So it all went smoothly. Yay!

lol. And once again, I get a brief taste of what it would be like to be a vet tech. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment