Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Unexpected Wetness

We got in our reptile shipment today at work.
It was a small one. Just four reptiles.
One of them being a Ball Python.
Which was good news for us, because we've basically been out of snakes for over a month now.
Our shipper is having a hard time keeping up with the demand.
Honestly I won't be surprised if the snake has already been sold when I come into work tomorrow.

In any case.
When I pulled him out of his carrying container.
I noted that he was super chill to the touch.
And so, I decided, since my hands were warm,
To let him hang out a bit and get some heat from me so that he wasn't so cold.

Surprisingly for being cold the little guy was active.
And I soon found out why.

>.<
Because he then proceeded to pee on me.

Gee...
Thanks Snake.
Thanks.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment