Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Going Down

You gotta love the impatient customers.

At the crack of the store opening, I had a woman come in.
She needed 60 of our small goldfish.

Which isn't uncommon for people to need large amounts of goldfish.
The feeders are often used to feed Turtles who love to eat them like candy from what customers tell me.

Thankfully, we'd gotten in a large shipment of goldfish.
So I was able to easily catch the fish.

The customer had disappeared while I gathered supplies, to go check out something else. And I was just finishing counting out my first netful of fish.

When she came back and said. "You know what...give me forty instead."

*shakes head*
Only like thirty seconds had passed.

But apparently, she was in enough of a hurry that she didn't want to stick around to have me count out thirty more fish.

So strange. Usually people change their minds and want more fish not less...but whatever. It only meant that I was able to finish counting sooner and bag her fish quicker and have her leave quicker.

Still, I wonder.
What was she in a hurry for that she cut down on the number of fish she originally wanted?

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment