Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Another One Gone

*exhales* 
It always seems to happen in threes.

*shakes head*
I'm losing another coworker.
My manager informed me today that another person in my department is going to be quitting.
Though the manager was rather vague on the 'when' of this departure. 

But honestly at this point.
I'm not surprised.
Why not lose another coworker now?
I mean we're barely able to cover shifts currently because we're already two people short.
*shakes head* 

I've had to deal with having people who aren't as familiar with my department being in my department because we don't have the coverage and we desperately need it. 

so to hear that another coworker is leaving...
Is less than stellar.

I can only hope that this news is going to be the kick in the pants the managers need to be more proactive about hiring people.
Because at this rate it will be just me and my manager left at the end of the day and that's just not going to work well....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment