Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Unique

I had a customer call the store today looking for a filter for her fishtank.
Which isn't an uncommon occurrence to get phone calls like this.
People often want to see if the filter cartridge they buy is in stock, or they need to know what size to get, or how often they need to change them. 

But the customer today was like. "I have a fish tank with a special sort of filter. And I need to know if you carry it." 
"Okay, what filter is it?"
"It's a unique one." Was the response I got.
Which....tells me basically nothing? Because I carry cartridges of all shapes and sizes. lol. So what's unique to one person isn't unique to the next.

Thankfully though, the customer knew what type of fishtank they had. 
So I was able to go find the same tank in the store and see what kind of filter it needed.
Unfortunately for the customer, I didn't have any in stock. :( 
But at least i was able to tell them the type of filter they needed so that they could then order it online. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment