Thursday, January 11, 2018

Numbers?

Interacting with new cashiers is always fun.
Just to see what sort of questions and problems they come up with.
because being new....they don't know much. So it's always interesting to see what they figure out on their own and what they ask for help on.

Today our new cashier had an issue returning some deadfish.
Mostly because I don't think they'd done it before.
but they came up to me wanting to know which fish the customer was trying to return as it wasn't pulling up on the screen.

So I was like...well did you put in the UPC on the receipt?
And they were like "I scanned it, but it didn't do anything." 
"Did you do the numbers by the fish name?"
"Yes!"

Somehow I doubted it.
As when I went over there. 
And put the numbers of the upc in for the return.
They all ended up working fine.

*shakes head*
Not quite sure which numbers the cashier was trying to put in....
But they weren't the right ones apparently. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment