Saturday, January 13, 2018

Contemplation

I wonder if they ever came back....

I had a couple come into the store, interested in looking at our guinea pigs.
But we only had like four out on the floor at that point in time.
And they were hoping to see more.
Which I happened to have more guinea pigs in the back because we hadn't had room earlier so I hadn't been able to bring them out.
So I took the customers back there to let them see the guinea pigs.
And the girl was sooo excited to see all the different colors and such.
She was particularly partial to a fully black guinea pig with short fur.
And another brownish one with longer fur. 

They spent a good 15 minutes with the guinea pigs just holding them and talking about them and such.
Before deciding that they wanted to go check out or sister store.
Because my store only sells Male Guinea Pigs (to prevent breeding from happening in the store) while our sister store sells Females.
And the customers were wanting to get a female, and hadn't known that we only carried males until I told them so. 

So they wanted to go check out the girls before deciding if they were going to stick with their original plan to get a girl guinea pig, or come back and get one of the males they were liking here. 

*shrugs*
I don't know if they ever came back to the store.... 
I didn't see them again before I left.
So they either decided on a female after all, or came back after I left/ or got helped by a different coworker.
I dunno.
But yah, definitely was interesting that they spent so long with the guinea pigs in the store, because I told them like...two minutes in that they were all boys.
So the fact that they spent like 15 minutes looking at them was a bit....odd to me....like why look if they weren't what you wanted in the first place??

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment