Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Less Vocal

My manager commented to me today.
That I was being rather quiet today.

Which...apparently was weird to him?
Which I don't see how it was....

Because yes, I have my moments of talking.
But I usually don't say much during work unless I'm communicating with coworkers or customers.
And the day had been rather slow.
So I was in more of an introspective contemplative mood, lost in my head.
Which I am constantly anyways since I tend to be thinking of story ideas while I'm tasking. 

But yah....I was like "Yah, I'm usually quiet."
And my manager was like "No you're not."
And I was like "Yah...I am." 

lol *shakes head*
Honestly, I think he was probably thinking of me just responding and answering questions or teasing over the radio. As I can often be vocal over our radios in jumping in to help my coworkers, or just teasing them and such.

And admittedly I hadn't done much of that today.
Because there wasn't much reason to.

But apparently the fact that I was quieter....was throwing him off.....

Or he was teasing me.
I can never quite tell with that manager. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment