Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Dashing Away

Green Anoles.
They're such quick little buggers. 
Difficult to catch.
And if the cage is open -which it is when trying to catch the things- they really enjoy escaping. XP ugh.

I had a gentleman today who wanted to get a green anole.
Which was lucky for him because we'd just barely received in our shipment of reptiles for the week.
Otherwise he would have been out of luck. 

In any case.
Being new to the cage. 
The anoles were a bit spastic. 
Fast.

And unsurprisingly, trying to catch one....
The one I was trying to get escaped.
Clambering out of the cage. 
Onto the display sign above the cages, behind it....
I had to move the ladder to try and catch it.
Only it jumped like 8 feet down to the floor, skittering across it quickly. Heading for some shelves to dart underneath it.

I jumped down, falling to my knees, scrambling to get it before it went under.

Thankfully I managed it. 
SO HA!
Caught the little bugger before it could escape.
Yay! 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment