Thursday, February 15, 2018

Finding Reception

So since like...October of last year.
My dept has been using the Customer Service phone to answer calls.

Which has been more than tedious. Because that phone is basically splitting apart. 
You have to hold the phone a certain way against your ear to even be able to hear the person on the other end. 
Which is part of the reason why we hardly ever used that phone.
Was because it wasn't in the best condition.

But....it was all my department had to use.
Why?
Because back in October....a coworker dropped our dept phone in the toilet...
and like...there's no recovering from that when electronics get wet. 
-We tried...but nope it was all glitched out.

-Considering how closely we work with water in the department it's rather surprising we haven't had more phones destroyed by water.
But I think this was like the first one.

Which...really all we needed to do was send our dept phone away to the company so that they could send us a replacement. 

....but it took forever to send the phone out....as I think the managers were hoping it would get better. (it didn't) 

But then when we did send out the phone.
It took forever to get it sent back to us.

Namely in that....
Today it finally showed up. 
So for the first time in like 4 months.
I actually had my own department's phone to use. 
*shakes head*

It feels so great to have our phone back.
To not have to worry about how you answer the phone.
To not have to worry about the customer being able to hear you. 

So yay!!

My only worry....
Is that I had to hand the phone off to our greenest member of the dept....
:S So I hope I don't come into work to find it already broken. ^^;;; 
lol I don't think it will happen...but we'll see. ^^;; 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment