Monday, February 12, 2018

Thanked

It's interesting how people can be so grateful for small things. 

So I was coming back from lunch, and walked past our birds and saw a woman there staring at them.
So like usual I was like "Can I help you?" 
And she was like "What kind of grass is that?" pointing to the hay balls in the finches enclosure. 
"It's timothy hay." I responded.
"Do you sale that?" She asked. 
"Yah, it's over here." So I lead her around the corner to the shelves of hay we had, pointing to the various bag sizes. 
She was like ()_() "You have any smaller bags?" 
Which I did. And directed her towards.
And in the end she said "Thank you so much!" 
And that was the end of it.
Only, I happened to need to run up to the register to grab something while she was there and she told me "Thank you again for your help." 
And like....it was just kinda cool.
That she thought I was helpful enough to warrant being thanked twice. lol. 
Like, I didn't think it was anything really to show her where the hay was, because like...that's part of my job is to show people where product is that they're looking for.
But I really do appreciate it when people are grateful for the help. Grateful enough to go beyond the normal "Thanks." 
To thanking me multiple times. 
^^;;
I really like that.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment