Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Fish Fish Fish

So I was in the middle of helping a needy customer who had a ton of questions about reptiles when I noticed a bunch of customers heading over to the fish wall, which they could have all been looking but who knew for sure.
Yet I had one customer hovering nearby who was like "I need help with fish" before she wandered over to the fish wall to wait.
And not knowing how much longer I would be answering my current customer's questions -as the customer kept asking me more and more and going through like every animal on the list. I called for backup.

Which like....I was the only Pet Care associate on the floor at the time.
Sooo boo with that.
But the managers are all supposed to be trained a bit with helping in Petcare, sooo I was like it's just catching fish what could happen?

Well....so the manager and one of the new cashiers -that I had trained on fish but kinda put from my mind that she could help with fish- Came up to help while the woman while I was finishing up with my reptile customer. 

And when I finally got to the fish wall....
It was to see both the manager and cashier attempting to count and bag fish.

Which they were at the ending stage when I got to them.
So fish were mostly counted, 
but the manager was trying to put like 20 fish in our smallest bag. :S Which Ummmm
No?
Like if it's more than 10 goldfish I usually move them up a bag size or two to our medium or large bags. 
Because the fishies need space. 

Lol I ended up taking over for both of them, double checking the number of fish my cashier bagged because she'd lost count, and making sure the other goldfish my manager was trying to bag ended up in a larger bag.

It was rather...amusing to see really.
But I do appreciate their efforts to do well. ^^;; 
*note to self* Give them more practice catching fish. lol. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment