Thursday, February 1, 2018

A Repeat Tap

So, there I was, cleaning the bird cages.
Which isn't the wire bird cages that people keep in their homes.
But instead the glass cages at work.
Where you can see the birds without any bars to interfere.
So there I was, cleaning the glass of the bird cages.
Being inside the cage, because birds being birds, they make messes on the glass constantly.

And it's not like the birds just calmly sit in a corner while you're cleaning the glass.
No, whenever you twitch, they spazz out and fly in all different directions and send feathers and dust and food every which way. 

But today, while I was cleaning.
There was this one particular bird.
That flew right into my arm, not once, but twice.

He like rammed right into my arm, bounced away, to fly to the other side of the cage, and then came zooming right back and ran into my arm in the same spot. Only to bounce away again. 

*shakes head*

I don't know if he was trying to land on my arm,
Or just...fly over/under it.
But needless to say.
He misjudged the up and down motion I was making while cleaning the glass.
And hit me.

Lucky me it didn't hurt. XD lol. Just was kinda amusing that the bird did it more than once. 

Maybe the bird was just trying to tell me to 'go away!' 

*shrugs*
who knows.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment