Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Transition

There I was.
Stuck in the middle of helping customers decide on which fishtank/stand combo they were wanting as well as what type of filter to use for their new tank.

Which was....alright.
If I wasn't supposed to have been clocking out right then.
And I could see no easy way of disengaging.
And figured that I was in this for the long haul.

When my manager asked me over the radio if I wanted him to come take over so I could leave.

Which YES. Please. 

So I continued speaking with the customers until I noticed my manager standing nearby.

And I ended up bringing him into the conversation basically by asking him what his opinion on different canister filters were.

And once he'd drawn their attention away from me.

I left so I could go clock out.

^^;; lol it felt amazing to slyly switch between the two of us so that I could go home. 
As it felt like a seamless transition really. 
So woot. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment