Wednesday, April 4, 2018

AAAAH

I was in counting mode.
Focused on doing the animal counts and fish counts (because we usually count the fish on a different day from the rest of the animals) done. 
And I was nearing the end of counting all the fish.
When from behind me I hear a loud scream.
The sort of scream of "I just got seriously hurt." Followed by a loud slam. 

I usually don't jump, 
But due to my focus on counting.
The scream did make me jump, and I turned around to see what was wrong.
Only to discover that  a child had lifted up the lid of our cricket bin to see what was inside of it.
And had apparently freaked out at seeing all the crickets scuttling around inside. 

*exhales*
Not a reason to scream.
But now maybe they know better to not open random things? 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment