Saturday, January 19, 2019

How Long?

Had a little girl excited to get a fish today.
To the point where she was like "Can I try and catch it!?!?!"

lol. Nope. Sorry kiddo. You gotta work here to catch fish.

But that didn't stop her from watching my every move from start to finish.

And she was like "Wow you're really good at this!"

"Yah" was my response lol. "I've been doing this for a while."

"How long is a while?"

"A couple of years." Came my response just because I didn't feel like telling the exact number.

"So like sixty?" 

O.o It was such a left field answer lol. Because like...unless she thinks I'm some sort of immortal....
I definitely don't look sixty lol.

"No. Six years." Was my eventual answer.

To which she thought it was cool.

*shakes head* lol. Such a weird number but it definitely made the day more fun after that lol. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment