Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Milk?

I hear about the oddest things at work.
Just like...they're things I never would have thought would even be a product to sell.

But I had a customer come into the store today.
Looking for some Milk Thistle for her Cat.

Apparently it helps to support the liver or something.

But I had never heard of it before that point.
And a quick check of the store showed that we didn't carry it.

...How would you even milk a thistle? Why would you even think to do that? How much 'milk' can you get from one stalk? 
No idea.

In any case.
I directed the customer over to our Vet to see if they had it or knew who had it. Because I had no idea.

Only idk if the customer ever made it over there.
I do know that it felt like she stopped to ask more than one person if we had the milk thistle.
As at least twice, over the radio, my coworkers asked if we had any.

To which I had to say No. No we didn't.
*shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment