Monday, January 28, 2019

Clean Welcome

I felt rather bad.

I'd been gone from work the last handful of days.
And before I'd left I'd told one of the managers to make sure that the closers were keeping the department looking nice.

And I came back today....
To find that the department had been kept cleaner than previous times I'd been gone.

Though there were still dishes in the sink, and floors needing to be swept and such.

And the manager had come up to me with such a brilliant smile, confident that he'd done a great job in keeping the department clean for me and that I would be happy when I got back.

And I just kinda burst his bubble.

So I feel bad about that. :( 
He'd tried so hard....
But other coworkers had come after he left...and mess things up.

Still though. It was nice to come back to a cleaner department.
It was nice to come back and not feel like I was entering a disaster zone.

It's a good sign for hopefully things improving around here.

We'll see.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment