Tuesday, January 22, 2019

How Many?

I had a customer come into the store today for crickets.
Which thankfully, I'd had some already pre-bagged.
And she was like "I need some crickets like around 18 or so."
Which I had...12 and then 24 bagged but nothing inbetween.

But she said "Oh yah this bag of 24 is fine!" 

Only to change her mind two seconds later and decide she wanted less than 24. 
Like between 15-18 were the numbers she was tossing out.

So I offered to bag up the crickets for her, she just needed to tell me which number she wanted. 

Which was when she saw the bag of 10 crickets that I'd prebagged.

"Oh! I'll take this one and then can I get another bag of ten?" 

….Sure?

But like...10 and 10 would equal 20....
So twenty crickets is fine....
But the original 24 you grabbed is too many??

*shakes head*

I bagged the crickets anyways. But it was still semi amusing lol. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment