Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Conversations

A customer came into the store today with a gem faire bag over their shoulder. 
Which, meant that the customer had been to the gem faire, if not this one, a recent one. 

And since I enjoy going to the gem faire myself, I struck up a conversation to see if they'd bought anything and what kind of stones they'd gotten. 

The conversation ended up shifting to guinea pigs as the customer was interested in possibly getting one but wanted to know the difference between the males and females in personality. If one was better than the other.

Honestly. I have no idea.
As I haven't dealt with female guinea pigs at all since my store only carries the males.
But judging by experience from other animals usually the males tend to be more mellow compared to to the females. 

The customer left without buying anything, but it was fun to chat with them for a bit.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment