Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Dance Dance

So there's this guy that comes into work every now and then.
Apparently once a week actually.

But he loves to interact with the snakes.

My only interaction with him as been him requesting to hold one of the snakes and watch him as he baby talked it and kissed it again and again.

Though I've had coworkers tell me that he's told them how the snakes are feeling and what they want (to be free and wild) and such.

Well.
I found out a new tidbit about this snake guy today.

Apparently when he comes into the store he doesn't just come to look at the snakes.
No he actually plays music for them too.

Like pulls out his phone puts on a song and plays it for the snakes while kinda dancing along to the song. 

*shakes head*

Apparently he does this every week.

But I guess I haven't been in the right spot to witness this portion of the snake guy's visit before.

Because even though I heard a customer playing loud music...I didn't associate it with anything beyond annoyance at those people who feel they need to have a soundtrack of their lives going everywhere for everyone to hear. 

But no.
It was the snake guy playing music for the snakes.

*shakes head* 
Well okay then.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment