Thursday, October 17, 2019

Interruption

There was a little boy wandering around the store today.
Apparently unaccompanied by any adult as he stated multiple times that his Dad was over at the local hardware store...which is like two stores away.

And the kid wandered around the store for like an hour.
Asking tons of questions.
Wanting to hold everything.
And basically halfway getting on my nerves by constantly interrupting me and pulling me away from cleaning the bird cages.

And it was stressing me out because I had limited time to get the cages cleaned and guess what was happening?

Not cleaning.

Because the boy kept interrupting me.

Yah. My patience definitely wore thin with him and I'm grateful that he eventually left the store.

I don't know if he went back to his Dad or if his Dad finally came to the store. But at least he was out of my hair.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment