Saturday, October 19, 2019

On the Floor

We nearly had a leopard gecko get eaten by a dog today.

As apparently it had gotten loose at some point.
Though I have no idea for how long it has been loose.
As I knew it wasn't today because I hadn't yet gotten to opening the reptiles up today (aka feeding, misting, and giving them water) so I knew it wasn't an error on my part. 

Though who knows if the leopard gecko had gotten loose last night or if it's been longer than that.

In any case.

I happened to be standing nearby the reptiles when a bunch of customers suddenly were like "Ah! It's moving! It's a lizard!" And I turn from the reptile cages to the display of halloween stuff behind me and there on the floor was the leopard gecko with a black dog being pulled away from it.

I quickly swooped in for the rescue and grabbed the Leopard Gecko and put him back in his cage.

Still not sure how he got out.
But at least we got him back in his cage. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment