Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Counted Twice

I had a customer come into the store wanting sixty goldfish.
Which isn't that big of a deal for me to catch.
But apparently I can catch the fish a lot faster than my coworkers.
Not really surprising considering I've been working here for like 7 years while most of my associates have been here under a year lol.
But it does feel nice to be validated with my skills every now and then. ^^;;

In any case.
I managed to catch the 60 goldfish quickly--more quickly than my coworkers, apparently the customer has had to wait 45 minutes before to get all their fish caught. O.o?? Not sure why it would take so long...but yikes. 

In any case...
because the customer was talking to me at the same time I was counting.
I wasn't sure I had gotten the right number.
So as I poured the fish into the bag...I counted them again.

And was like "oh, I'm two short, hold on." And grabbed two more for the customer so they wouldn't be paying for fish they didn't have.

And the customer was like ()_() you just counted them again?! You counted so quickly!! You must be good at math!!

Lol. 
^^;; Yes? And No. I like math in a sense.
Hated Calculus...specifically the tests because I kept failing those but without the tests and such, I do like working with numbers. Figuring out problems and such. Though most problems I solve are sudoku based or counting things at the store. ^^;; lol

But yah. Nice to have people be impressed with my skills. ^^;; 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment