Tuesday, January 28, 2020

20 Mins

So we took animals to the vet yesterday right?
Well...only two of the three we took ended up returning yesterday.

However, when they were returned to us....there was nothing whatsoever written on their charts and there were no medicines given.

Which seemed kinda odd.
At least the no notes part.
We have taken animals to the vet who have been deemed healthy before or else have meds that can only be given at the vet's. 

But still...because I was informed that it was rather crazy at the vet's when my manager went to go pick up the pets.
I decided to call the vet today to double check and make sure we didn't have medicine for the animals that had been left at their place.

The receptionist who answered the phone was like "Oh! Let me go check!" 

....And then didn't come back.

Like I literally waited for 20 minutes on the phone for them to get back to me.
And nothing.

....Which was a little bit irritating as if something is taking a while I would usually at least pick up the phone and get back to the person on hold so they wouldn't be left hanging. 

So at the 20 minute mark I hung up and called the vet back.
And the receptionist was like "Oh! I'm so sorry! I was waiting for the vet to get out of the room" -I'm assuming they were seeing a patient. "But they haven't come out yet, how about I take down your number and I'll give you a call when I find out." 

....Which couldn't they have like....just looked on the computer and found out? *shakes head*

I actually expected that I would need to call them back again later in the day to get an actual answer.
But surprisingly the receptionist did call me back to say that yes we did forget the meds that both animals needed.

Which *exhales* You'd think....that they'd be slightly more on top of that. 
But in any case. It wasn't that much of a hassle as we needed to return to the vet anyways to grab the chinchilla as he stayed overnight to get the lump on his throat drained this morning.

So hopefully...this trip around my manager got all the meds. 
*fingers crossed*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment