Monday, January 13, 2020

Holding

I got called over to the guinea pigs today because a customer wanted to hold one.

But it ended up being more than one customer.
As when I got there there was another customer standing nearby looking at the animals in the cages.
And when she saw that I had brought out a guinea pig for the first customer to hold, then asked if I would be able to bring out one of the Chinchillas so she could hold it too.

I can only have one animal out at a time though so this customer had to wait until the original customer was done. 

But then I put the guinea pig back and took out the chinchilla and her reaction of AWWWW THIS IS AWESOME!!

Had the customer who held the guinea pig wanting to hold the chinchilla too.

Her reaction was the same.
Which drew the attention of like another four girls in the area.

And soon enough there was a line of people just wanting to hold the chinchilla. *shakes head* lol.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment