Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Follow Directions?

So I had a customer walk up to me today while I was finishing the bedding change, asking where the dog cones were.

And like...I don't know the direction she came from exactly, but I'm pretty sure she was standing right near the cones before she walked over to me to ask where they were.

So I was like "You see those fridges on aisle ten? The cones are right by them on the endcap."
Because they were literally right by them on a power wing next to the fridge.
So like if you look at the fridge you would be able to see them.

But like the customer....*shakes head* She had her two kids with her, and all three of them were about to walk right on by the cones.

Like they were looking at the other side of the aisle, their backs turned to them.

So I quickly finished what I was doing with the cages and walked over to them and was like "You were looking for these right? The dog cones?" As I gestured to them hanging there in plain sight.

"Oh! YES!" was her rather flustered response, though I think she appreciated that I came over to redirect her to look in the proper spot.
Otherwise I'm not sure she would have found them.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment