Thursday, January 2, 2020

Fish?

I don't know if it was just like the after effects of celebrating the New Year. 
Or else if it was just...one of those trending days where customers have the same problem/need the same thing.

But I dealt with a lot of customers today at the fish wall who just...seemed to have forgotten to turn their ears on.

As I ended up repeating myself multiple times and ended up in circular conversations because the customers weren't listening to the answers I was giving the first time.

Like a customer came in wanting to get a fish for a bowl.
I told them that they would have to do a betta fish. 
As all the fish on a wall would need a filter and a heater.

"Even a goldfish?" They asked. 
Yes. Well the goldfish wouldn't need the heater, but they would need a filter unless the customer wanted to do a water change like every day to keep the fish alive.

The little boy was like "I can do that!"
Ha.
Ha.
Suuuree kid. Sure.

The customer was like "Okay..." 
But then their spouse was like "What about these fish here?!" pointing to fish on the wall.
Which like....I had just told them two minutes ago.
All the fish on the wall need a filter and a heater.
So that obviously includes the tank they just pointed at.

*shakes head*
And they were like "Well what can go in a bowl?"

If you'd been lis-ten-ing you would have realized. I already told you. The betta fish.

The problem?
I'm out of bettas. Have been since basically christmas because I haven't had a fish shipment since the Friday before Christmas.
Hopefully we get more in tomorrow because we need those bettas.

In any case. 
The customer ended up getting a red claw crab since they technically don't need a filter either and can deal with a water change.
*exhales* 

Still.
I had multiple conversations like that all involving fish today and just like....listen people. Please. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment