Thursday, February 20, 2020

A Specific Color

Had a customer call the store today wanting to know more details about the types of parakeets that we get into the store. Specifically colors.
As the customer was looking for a 'white parakeet with blue under the wings.'
Which is....a rather specific marking...and like I have no idea if I've even seen one with that specific pattern in our store.

Like...I can't custom create a color on a creature if the customer wants a specific pattern. They just...kinda gotta wait for one to come around naturally? If at all?

In any case. I spent like a good ten minutes or so on the phone with them talking about the different colors of parakeets I had in the store right then and trying to describe what I had (like dude just come into the store already I can only describe so much) 
And the customer wanted to know what the chances of a particular bird being sold.

And like...that's an excellent question.
It could be in the next five minutes. 
It could be six months from now.

It's hard to judge when an animal will or will not sell. 

All I know is that the parakeets have been popular enough that the likelyhood of the bird still being here by the end of the week is unlikely. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment