Friday, June 26, 2020

Catching Fish

There is a simple feeling of accomplishment whenever I am able to catch fish faster than people expect.
Or like, if I'm able to easily catch the specific fish that they want without it seeming like too much effort.
It's fun really.
To hear their exclamations of surprise.
Their compliments of "Wow you're so skilled! You must have been doing this for a while." 

Lol. It's just fun.
I love taking people off guard.
The individuals where they don't expect me to be done catching their fish already. Or don't realize I've caught their fish.

It just gives me a thrill. Knowing that I exceeded expectations lol.

It happened multiple times today, catching fish for people.
And it was nice. Having people be grateful that I was able to help them quickly, and expressing their gratitude.
That's part of the job that I like doing.
Making people's days easier by getting them what they wanted faster than expected.

It's also handy when I'm in a hurry.
Being able to move quicker (most of the time unless the fish are being stubborn) and catch the fish and move onto the next person.

So yah.
It was nicer today.
Just being able to focus on catching fish and not stressing too much over everything else going on. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment