Thursday, January 28, 2021

Are Those Fish?

 So there I was, unboxing our bug shipment.

And there was a father with his child nearby looking at the fish.

As the fish wall is a popular destination for parents with young kids as it can be quite entertaining to the kids to watch the fish swim around.

In any case.

I was finishing unboxing all our various bugs.

And the father looks over and asks me "Are you unboxing fish?" 

...

Like...I suppose that's a legitimate thing to ask. Since our fish do come in boxes....Much much larger boxes....

Plus I was standing by the fishwall at our cricket podium and unboxing things.

But like...most of the mini containers I was unboxing....were clear.

So you could see the sawdust and some superworms and such if you looked. 

And like...the containers I was pulling out were rather...small? Not really large enough to fit fish inside them. Not unless they were little fry or something. 

But yah no, I told the dude. "Nope these are bugs."

Because what else could I say?

I mean most of the boxes  said "Live BUGS" and there was no signs of water anywhere in said containers. 

*shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment