Tuesday, January 5, 2021

In Stock?

 I had a couple flag me down in the store today, asking for help finding a specific prescription dog food as they had called us yesterday to see if we had it in stock...but they couldn't find it on the shelf.

Which I was like "Oh yah! We have that particular prescription." because I was the person who went and checked yesterday to see if said prescription food was in stock. And we had plenty of bags and canned food on the shelf.

However....when I went to check the spot.

Both spots where the dry and wet food were....were empty.

()_()

Which like...there had been ALOT of food there.

So it was rather crazy to discover that the shelf was empty. Like who came in and wiped us out?? *shakes head*

And these customers were like "We drove 3 hours to get here." 

As apparently their online orders have been delayed so they needed to get food now.

Which...if you had called yesterday why did you not come yesterday to get the food?? *shakes head* 

In any case. I said that I would go double check in the back to see if I had any extra of that prescription food back there.

Thankfully. I did. 

I was able to find 2 bags of the specific dog food that the couple needed. So woot for being part of a success story and that the customers were able to bring dog food back home to their pupper and not have wasted 6 hours driving to and from our store.

Still crazy that the food on the shelf vanished that quickly though. :S 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment