Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Busy Busy

 Tuesday has been one of those days that just...gets super busy lately and I don't like it.

At least it wasn't as crazy busy as last Tuesday where we had like a rush for three straight hours.

But today we had a good hour rush from 5pm-6pm where suddenly everyone was in the store needing help and we had to have 2 registers going while also having 2 people at the fish wall catching fish because if people weren't standing in line to check out it seemed like they were waiting for us to get them fish.

So annoying.

Like....I don't know how this hive mind forms. But I don't like my calm mellow tuesdays turning super busy. It's stressful.

Especially when I end up catching the same creatures over and over and over like I had to have caught 3 sets of frogs in a row for 3 different customers today....

It was nice when the rush finally faded away.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment