Saturday, January 23, 2021

Renting Out

 So we have these carpet cleaners at work that we rent out to customers. 

And like...I've been well aware that we have carpet cleaners at work.

And that there's extra forms the customer needs to fill out in order to rent out the carpet cleaners. 

But in like the 8 years I've worked here....I've done like...three forms with the carpet cleaners?

Aka I'm not familiar with them at all.

And unfortunately....a customer decided to rent a customer....right when I was the only manager on duty.

And none of the workers were familiar with renting out the cleaners either. *exhales*

So yah.

Fun times figuring out how to do all that when it's been a long while since I've had to fill out the form.

Especially when I had to figure it all out when also trying to juggle like ten other things at the same time in the middle of a rush. *exhales*

At least it seemed to get rented out okay...hopefully the return went without a hitch as well. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment