Thursday, January 21, 2021

Oh No Response

There are some customers -who are semi regular- that come into the store and I have this automatic "Oh, No. You again." 

They're also the sort of customers where while you recognize them...you don't see them often enough to remember exactly why they give you the 'oh no' response. 

That situation happened today.

Where I had two people come into the store. 
And I recognized them. 
But I also had the "Oh No" response. 
But it had been long enough since I last interacted with them, that I wasn't quite sure how they'd been difficult in the past.

Mostly because I got the sense that I've had to run the gambit with them in helping them with problems with various animals. 

In today's case.

The customers were wanting to get a bigger fish tank.

Or...at least a fish tank with a different sort of lid on top. Because apparently the cats they have keep drinking from their 40 gallon tank and apparently throwing up in it?? O_o Who knows. 

They were wanting a new 40 gallon tank, but we didn't have any that size in the style they wanted. So they ended up upgrading to a larger 55 gallon size. 

Thankfully I didn't have to interact with them for as long this time.

But yah...I was grateful when they left the store. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment